much to tell, because I am not a person that great things happen ...
of fact and warned to start participating here did not know quite what to say about myself, and it seems that I still have not used a lot ... However
few days ago that I feel better. Marlene helped his duties as Defense Against the Dark Arts, and made me feel very pleased with myself to see most things on the agenda of next year and I know (and even dominated) by the books I've read .. . Really begin to believe that I will well OWL! That will up the courage to anyone. But now that I say, it makes me remember something else has happened during my absence from this diary, the fuss has been orgAniza with consideration of DADA ... It would appear that people want to protest, because after all we played a trick as the top of a pine. However, do not deny that drastic action of this kind makes me a little nervous ... I know that, because we have, we will have problems. It is the fate of the student ... the teacher is always right. Even worse.
already know that the next exit to Hogsmeade will be day 14. I have many looking forward to it, I like to get away from school ... Ted, Dorcas, "you know what you are going to do that day?
0 comments:
Post a Comment