In recent days I've been thinking. It's one thing that I do to the world, haha. I do not know what happens. Rather, I know, but I think you should think about other things, although it is difficult. This summer has been very long. Other summers have always spent time with my older cousins, but this year I want to be with people my age.
At least I have spent the first few days of holiday, in which my mother told me many questions about the owls that sent him from school.
arrived yesterday OWL results and I took ten. My mother is very happy, he sent an owl to tell my father, but have not yet received a response. Tomorrow we will go to the pet store that my Aunt Eloise magic is in theport and will choose an owl. In fact, it is more likely to be my aunt that point for me, said that the owls are like costumes, they have to fit perfectly to the owner. I do not know much of owls to find what is most appropriate.
When I have my own owl, at least I can keep in touch with some people from school, and it will be almost like being with people my age.
0 comments:
Post a Comment