Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Install Floor In Aluminum Boat A courtesy meeting [open event]

April 22 16:11



house of Payne.

Riiing! Riiing! RIIIING!

the living room's phone started ringing and nobody caught him, made him one of the maids.

- who is? "Said as she grabbed the phone and put him in the ear.

- Can you put Winston Payne? "Answered with another question in a calm voice.

"Now I notice," said the girl, was heading to his office and knocked on the door.

"Come," said a squeaky voice that was inside.

She obeyed and found there securhe quoted the psychiatrist.

"But, sir, today is not day consultation nervous ...- Payne said, but he interumpió his mentor.

I'm not going to help as a psychiatrist, but as a witness. You have to get a guilty verdict for Donald Edmond, right? I will give you something useful, come to my office, "he said and hung up.

- Hey, Winnie! It's time to see the Family Hippie! "He said from the kitchen his wife.

- sorry, I have to go, things work, "she said and left the house, direct consultation of Scitruth. Currently, a man with pale skin, tall, slim, awhite beard and bald, wearing a medical gown.

April 22. 16:20



Dr Consultation: Scitruth.

"I'm glad you're here, Winston, good morning," smiled with superiority over

"Yes, I am glad," said Payne, "Did you bring what you said? - he asked.

"It's a psychiatric report of the young Edmond, here," said Orange handing an envelope that was kept in his pocket Briefly, Payne: That kid has a mental problem, because abuse of his father, which leads him to commit aggression without remembering anything

0 comments:

Post a Comment