Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Congrationlations Baby Ugh ... Home at Last [Event Open]

Byrde Maggey aggression. Well, I would witness my share of what I know about crime ... I did at the time because, believe me I know nothing, but I will say everything you know-

"Tell me," said the official.

"Well, I took a case of a guy with split personality disorder that attacked a young man and was working as a prosecutor in the courtroom. The murder occurred in services, so I did not see who it was, but he was not charged me, because I was in court and was not allowed to move. Then, when I left I saw the body, although it took me a little because I was tired & iquoacute;, went inside and approached the receptionist.

"Hello, good. You see, I have time at 16:00 with Dr. Scitruth have I come too soon? "Said Payne.

"I fear so, the doctor has not yet arrived," Payne told the receptionist and sat in a chair in the waiting room next to hers was Montéz.

- Eh! You're the one I wanted to acknowledge the little Edmond? Which also happens Scitruth patient! By the way, before I go, I can not brew, "said this last half serious, half joking," That still thinking q

0 comments:

Post a Comment