Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Milena Velba Dune Buggy

and I remember that I was not to see my cousin eating chocolate buns when I had to spend making soups and boiled rice, so I know what I mean.

the medimago Ted said he had stress ... I know it takes a few days earlier bedtime and sleeping more and was advised to do, because he should rest. But the truth is still a bit worried and somewhat off the case from him and I can not encourage ... what hurts the most is not able to do more of what I do to make you feel better.

Ah, as I told Lily, I have a partner for the dance (thank you too, Lily, seriously ... the truth is that Peter is very happy, I was convinced that nobody would want to go with him) . Tengo to talk to Amelia to see where and what time exactly happened to pick it up on Saturday ... Let's see if I can have a word with her tomorrow or some time between classes or during lunch.

And above all the ballyhoo and goat Mundungus in Hogsmeade ... I did not hear about too much of what happened, but then James told me something ... but after all the atrocities I've been hearing through the halls the past few days I think I prefer not knowing at all what happened and I'm content to know that Mundungus is better. After all, the rest is unimportant, and the truth is that some people should be ashamed of things they say ...

seem too strong to go around saying aloud. LessDung evil is one of those guys who takes it all with humor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment