With all the nerves of the party, and such examinations, I left a little left my diary. And that's only just started, so yes I'm doing OK.
Well ... Where do I start?
First, thank you all for the welcome to the Club of Magic Items. Andromeda, to thee I knew by sight, and also Ted told me about you, so I know who you are. Well, nice to meet formally, I hope we get on very well! Does
party? Well ... I think we all already know how it went. Might come around the world to which I invited ... autoinvitaron even some who, though good, does not matter ... at least I did not mind, Sirius and James did not seem to make much grace, I'm sorry guys, but it would not expel them from allis that McGonagall caught us and we dropped an incredible anger. Yes it tasted really bad, because as James says should have watched a bit more and take safety precautions because it was my
party ... but it was the first time I made a feast at Hogwarts, and I'm not used to being aware of all the details. It is not the same as when you do a house party, there are never aware of that can catch you ... I was too relaxed or too conscious of other things I do not know. What bothers me most of my own mistakes is when their fault others have a hard time ...
I'll look on the bright side: at least did not appear again as Snape Sirius party. I think it could have degenerated
0 comments:
Post a Comment