What I can say?
I keep busy studying, or rather, trying to study. The truth is I can not stop thinking about what happened to Slinkhard, and the more I think about it the worse I feel. I think I should have done more to speak with Dumbledore. I do not feel very good about myself, yet I could not have done otherwise if I tried. That's what makes me feel bad. I know some of you agree that I acted in the best shape, but ... sometimes do not know if it's worth keeping forms when others have lost them. Above all, if they have lost to someone you really care.
Actually, I feel a little funky.
I'm still alone in the room.Lately I see very little James, Remus, Sirius and Peter. They spend many hours stuck in the library ... maybe it has managed to Remus OWL taken more seriously, who knows. But they seem very busy.
Are you still awake? I wonder if you're okay.
0 comments:
Post a Comment