In that sense it is my fault, and I can not complain. Rather than a case and you would not have had to read it all, but as she tried to talk to me and could not find me I guess the best way to tell me I had was that, or at least had no choice. Marlene worry no more, really, and we talked on Friday and I think the fault was mine, I have not been for you all I should lately and you wanted to be honest once and sort it all at the right time .. . is better this way, if you had waited more than likely would have twisted things, and I would not have lost the ability to remain friends. The only thing I feel bad is that some were more concerned than they should to learn that ... I'm well , andNo seriously. At least all the good I can be in this situation.
Dorcas is shattered and I think we all breaks my heart seeing her like this. Furthermore, in the bottom most are, or are, something spooked by what means it happened. I do not know what to think. I do not know how to help her, because in these cases the only thing you can offer is support, and have always had the feeling that for that I suck. I mean, I do not know how to act. I think that if I ask a lot I will be very heavy, and sometimes I happened to leave room for the person and the situation seems to me not to care, nothing is further from the truth! I hope you know, Dorcas. Please, really, if you need anything just have to tell me and do what I can, okay? I'm there for whatever. Really.
then in spring we supposed to be all happy! Who said that? I do not do more than to see people sad, angry or worried ... I hope it fixed holidays around a bit. At least in cases that can ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment