Relaying from my dining room. Or, what is, from my new laptop. Birthday, and notes, but I think the last thing it might have been spared to give me joy. Like, for example, let me go to Barcelona to see my best friend with Nabil. And going up and I said no, that does not care that approved it all with good grades because I stopped piano at the conservatory and I do not stick to water throughout the day. Guay. And of course, was just one thing, I would not have caught me at the Ramon Llull, the institute wanted, and surely send me an institution of kill and I become a gangster asks chungah-euros-the-bus. God, life is not cool lately. No mola n
Well, I'm going to whine for a while to see if they let me go to Barcelona. Oh, God hears my prayers. I believe in you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment