Barcelona; NI or anything. Say no and no, so I'm not able to do anything against the paternal nature. At least I can go to the end of July to my aunt's house near the beach, which is next to the house of Goldman, the couple who has a grandson, Alex, that is for dipping bread. Arrrrrrr. The trouble is that he has a girlfriend. But hey, nothing happens by looking eyebrows * *.
· For fault that everyone listens to Michael Jackson all the time I'm starting to take her hobby. Seriously. Let's see, have appreciated in life, not because he is dead has become a better singer. Well, who says singer says dancer. Furthermore, podlaugh have put that of downloading tones before, that I had spent the money * turns his head to one side contemptuously *. And all that stuff of fantasy and ... bah. Nonsense. I kill these things.
· This afternoon I have the birthday of my cousin, Christine, who is 17. We will go to Festival Park as good Christians, eat a pizza and see The Last House on the Left, which seems to give much shit. The bad thing is that I shit with Chucky, the evil doll, so I do not know if I like or I'll have to go out half the film because I stand, as I did with Saw "Do not ask thenumber-which I had to stay in the hallway because I found the gore I was very, very sick.
• And in addition, family meal! BIEEEEEN! Ironically speaking, of course. I hate when family meals are at home, because then I'm the one who has to pick up everything I am. Oops, just called my grandmother who can not attend. What is this? "Was suspended food? Tell things in the afternoon. Ah, my aunt if it comes. And my Granny. But my Granny is cool because you put the hair up and looks like a punk, so no problem.
· hate crappy music that plays my father. A little Frank Sinatra, please.
0 comments:
Post a Comment