Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Hakowanie Kody Do Stardoll [OOC] Post OOC ... I do not count-_-U
Urgent bear moderation (on the management of a non-player, doubts the game ...) please write to me at this account, as in the account of NPC are not reaching me by e-mail notifications, and not always I remember looking at her, so I can pull weeks without finding out that I have private messages ... had prepared some mini events for various characters, but have not yet had occasion to send them (if you've never played the role with me, know that I try to send private messages from time to time with events that nobody is left standing, to encourage a bit pattern, or just for fun, but do not expect much because I'm not very inspired lately.) But, although I try spend all day in the community, you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment