- Actually, no - Phoenix ran a hand through his hair. Perhaps I should have called before ... - But do not come to visit - took a business card inside pocket of his jacket and handed it to the receptionist. - I'm Phoenix Wright, a lawyer. I'm taking the case of one patient's doctor, and I ask you some questions.
- I understand ... - The receptionist said, rising. - I can ask the patient what is it? - of course - said the lawyer. - It's called, um ..., Theadio Donald, although usually to show how Edmond. The receptionist made a gesture with his hand, indicating an adjoining room:
- Have the goodness to wait a second, please - they said. - I will ask the doctor if you can serve them now.
- Have the goodness to wait a second, please - they said. - I will ask the doctor if you can serve them now.
The walls of the waiting room, like the reception, were covered with wooden panels. A pair of expensive-looking paintings, some plants, a small table with magazines and a red velvet-covered chairs completed the decoration. "How awful," he said Phoenix, "compared to this, my office looks like a storeroom." Sat
0 comments:
Post a Comment