Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How To Getshiny Pokemon On Emerald

amp; iacute; to be visible. "I hope that today is not your day off," he said. He tried to go to one of the policemen, who walked hastily to a bunch of folders in the arms but, after apologizing to a "give me one second, sir," the agent disappeared behind a screen. Why should all the fuss? - Chief Inspector? No, now is in a meeting. No, you can not stop - with him, a policeman was on the phone. - Do laundry? Okay, take note: you can pick up shirts and bed linen tomorrowmorning.

After hanging up, the policeman gave him a look at Phoenix.
- Good afternoon, can I can help you? - Said.
- The truth is yes - "said the lawyer - I'm looking for Gumshoe inspector, but there seems to be here.
- Oh, I do not take too long to return - told the officer - in the café opposite, there is an offer of "5 donuts, $ 1" and has dropped to a box.

"And I thought that was investigated as a crime scene ...", thought Phoenix. Just then he saw appear to Gumshoe, holding a ccartóny aja of a plastic cup.

- Have you been, man? - Told the agent he had spoken to Phoenix. - I could not pass up this opportunity. Since I have breakfast for the next five days! And if I close it the box will not even hard. Moreover, even I have done off the coffee ... - At that time, the inspector noticed and said Phoenix. - Well, Butz, here again! You come to ask about the rubber ducky?

Phoenix had to make an effort not to roll his eyes.

- Wright, my name is Phoenix Wright, inspector - he said. - Y, s & amp; iacute;, veníaa just ask if you have managed to find out about the duck. It seems that ultimately is more important than we assumed at first.
- Really, man? - Gumshoe was surprised. - So you have received threats in the firm? You begin by sending a duck and ends with ...
- No, nothing like that, inspector - Phoenix said scratching his head. - We believe that may be related to a case, that's all.

The inspector shrugged
- Well, whatever, yes I could make something clear about the duck, my friend.

In a gesture of Gumshoe, Phoenix followed him to his table, whereand the inspector began sifting through papers to find what I wanted.

- Here it is - he said. - One of the calligraphers of the science department has been analyzing the pen marks and it seems that these are one word:

stoker. But I have no idea what you mean, friend ...
- Bram Stoker, the author of Dracula ... - Phoenix began to sweat. Something told him that things did not look good for his client ... - Have you been able to find out more, inspector?
- is still pending fingerprint analysis - Gumshoe said. - The department said they would list me

0 comments:

Post a Comment