[Looking For: Maggey]
April 21 10:00 am
OTP
After hanging up, smiled to himself Franziska . He had just received a call from one of the Detention Center officials, who had informed him that the other two suspects McGregor case, the employee's trade and Jeff Hardy were already under arrest detention. On the other hand, permits had been sent to investigate the homes of employees and self Mc Gregor. Well, I had to go to work ... Just e
isis?
- Well ... um ... actually called to tell him that, unfortunately, we had a problem with the reagents ... we have received an item in poor condition y. ..
- What?! - Franziska shouted to the headset.
- ... and we commissioned the analysis may not be ready until later this month. I'm sorry, Miss ... Franziska
slammed his fist on the table:
- You are a bunch of incompetent fools! With your no nonsense way to take an inquiry!
- Believe me, I'm sorry, miss ... - Muttered the fellow. - BTW, there's something elsehad to say ...
- I hope this time will be better news - released his tax.
- Yes, yes it is - said the fellow, more lively. - We just received the ballistics report on the bullet that killed Mr. McGregor. The analysis indicates that the bullet was fired from a Golden Sun Special
that, if you do not know ...
- I know them well - he interrupted again. - Do I send that report to the office asap. And as for the tests ... I hope for your sake that no failure again - and hung up
0 comments:
Post a Comment